Effective Date: January 25, 2023
Information Collection and Use
We collect various types of information for different purposes to provide and improve our service to you.
Types of Data Collected
We may collect personally identifiable information such as your email address, first name, last name, phone number, address, state, province, zip/postal code, city, cookies, and usage data when you use our Website.
We may collect usage data, such as your computer’s Internet Protocol address (e.g., IP address), browser type, browser version, the pages of our Website that you visit, the time and date of your visit, the time spent on those pages, unique device identifiers and other diagnostic data.
Tracking and Cookies Data
You can instruct your browser to refuse all cookies or to indicate when a cookie is being sent. However, if you do not accept cookies, you may not be able to use some portions of our Website.
Examples of Cookies we use:
- Session Cookies. We use session cookies to operate our service.
- Preference Cookies. We use preference cookies to remember your preferences and various settings.
- Security Cookies. We use security cookies for security purposes.
Use of Data
Perfect Rolex uses the collected data for various purposes:
- To provide and maintain the Website
- To notify you about changes to our Website
- To allow you to participate in interactive features of our Website when you choose to do so
- To provide customer care and support
- To provide analysis or valuable information so that we can improve the Website
- To monitor the usage of the Website
- To detect, prevent and address technical issues
Transfer of Data
Your information, including personal data, may be transferred to — and maintained on — computers located outside of your state, province, country or other governmental jurisdiction where the data protection laws may differ from those in your jurisdiction.
If you are located outside the United States and choose to provide information to us, please note that we transfer the data, including personal data, to the United States and process it there.
Disclosure of Data
Perfect Rolex may disclose your personal data in the good faith belief that such action is necessary to:
- To comply with a legal obligation
- To protect and defend the rights or property of Perfect Rolex
- To prevent or investigate possible wrongdoing in connection with the Website
- To protect the personal safety of users of the Website or the public
- To protect against legal liability
Security of Data
The security of your data is important to us, but remember that no method of transmission over the internet or method of electronic storage is 100% secure. While we strive to use commercially acceptable means
your question or request, and we will respond as soon as possible.
Your Rights Regarding Personal Data
Under certain circumstances, you have the right to:
- Access, update or delete the information we have about you
- Object to or restrict our processing of your personal data
- Receive a copy of the personal data we have about you in a structured, machine-readable format
- Withdraw your consent to the processing of your personal data
Do Not Track Disclosure
We do not support Do Not Track (“DNT”). Do Not Track is a preference you can set in your web browser to inform websites that you do not want to be tracked.
By email: [email protected]
By visiting this page on our website: https://perfectrolex.io/contact-us/
We will respond to your request as soon as possible.